Mobile Account Confirmation

Discussion in 'Parallels Mac Management for Microsoft SCCM' started by MatthewG1, Jun 20, 2016.

1. MatthewG1

MatthewG1 Bit poster

I have a Task Sequence that successfully adds a Mac to an Active Directory domain in the correct OU, and adds the correct groups as local administrators. However, when I log in as a domain user, I'm prompted if I want to create a mobile account, even though I check the box in the Task Sequence to enable mobile accounts. I see in the "User Experience" of Directory Utility Services that the "Require confirmation before creating a mobile account" is checked. Anyone know of a programmatic (e.g. script) way to remove this during the Task Sequence?

2. Evgeny Smirnov

Evgeny Smirnov Parallels Developers

Hello Matthew,
    Create Software Package without content and set Program to "dsconfigad -mobileconfirm disable". Then add step "Install Software" after "Join Domain".

3. MatthewG1

MatthewG1 Bit poster

Thanks Evgeny,
    I ran that manually and it does the trick, so fingers crossed if I can get NetBoot working reliably I'll push it out via the Task Sequence. Any chance you might also know a command to set "Allow allows downloaded from" to "Anywhere"?

4. Evgeny Smirnov

Evgeny Smirnov Parallels Developers

To allow apps from "Anywhere":
    spctl --master-disable
    To allow apps from "Mac App Store and Identified developers":
    spctl --master-enable
    spctl --enable --label "Mac App Store"
    spctl --enable --label "Developer ID"

To allow apps from "Mac App Store" only:
    spctl --master-enable
    spctl --enable --label "Mac App Store"
    spctl --disable --label "Developer ID"

Don't forget to use "sudo" when run them manually. And don't use "sudo" in task sequences, because executed already with root privileges.