More PC 3D game support?

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by reubensitos, Aug 14, 2007.

1. reubensitos

reubensitos Bit poster

Is there plans for more support of 3D games? I know I personally play alot of MMO's and was hoping to see functionality on games such as Guild Wars and Everquest 2. I actually picked up Parralels 3.0 tonight thinking that I could just get it to work. I guess I should have read on that "Selected games list" first :) I know Guild wars has over 3 million players worldwide and something like that would be great. Its my primary game.. is there a way to work around it or does it have to be built in?

2. Ilynnie

Ilynnie Bit poster

I don't know if you are using a Mac computer, but if you are then at the moment Guild Wars is supposed to run using Boot Camp. I've got it and will be installing it (boot camp) over the weekend...

Apparently future versions of Parallels will have more 3D game support, and I've seen plenty of people wanting GW to be compatible (I'm one of them).

3. knight2k

knight2k Bit poster

Everquest 2 works perfectly under bootcamp on an Intel Dual Core iMac. Would love to see it work under PD so we could do away with dual booting the system.

The iMac is my son's and it looks so beautiful on his 20" screen I am almost jealous. I really would like him to be able to run it in PD so he can stay out of Windows unless he really needs it, but until then...

4. Berizelt

Berizelt Bit poster

I've played Guild Wars on Parallels and it worked sometime ok (ecxept for graphics) but then some glitches started appearing. Would be great if Guild Wars would become playable with Parallels. Another game I personally would like to play on Parallels is Oblivion. Great application you have made tough, thanks! ^^

5. John@Parallels

John@Parallels Forum Maven

Please past this to games wish list, please see in threads list