Asuna_2022
Bit poster
Hi,
This will probably be a tad confusing..
I've currently got 2 HDDs in my Mac, a 128GB SSD and a 1TB HDD
I've got 2 partitions on each drive
SSD:
OSX - 95GB
Windows 8 - 32GB
HDD:
iTunes - 750GB
Windows Programs - 250GB
My goal is to auto mount the Windows Programs drive inside of Parallels like its an internal drive. While at the same time keeping the drive letter the same so when I boot into Windows via Boot Camp, the file tables are the same.
Currently it is mounted as a shared folder and the path is /psf/drive name whereas when I boot via Boot Camp it'll have a H:/drive name
You can figure it out via the drive name but thats where I want my programs stored....
Is this possible to do in Parallels?
This will probably be a tad confusing..
I've currently got 2 HDDs in my Mac, a 128GB SSD and a 1TB HDD
I've got 2 partitions on each drive
SSD:
OSX - 95GB
Windows 8 - 32GB
HDD:
iTunes - 750GB
Windows Programs - 250GB
My goal is to auto mount the Windows Programs drive inside of Parallels like its an internal drive. While at the same time keeping the drive letter the same so when I boot into Windows via Boot Camp, the file tables are the same.
Currently it is mounted as a shared folder and the path is /psf/drive name whereas when I boot via Boot Camp it'll have a H:/drive name
You can figure it out via the drive name but thats where I want my programs stored....
Is this possible to do in Parallels?