I use a MB Pro Retina (2012) with 2 extra monitors. The Windows 7 guest I use on the laptop screen as a full-screen guest and I use the other 2 monitors for reference and email etc. while working in Windows.
Before this update I could use Windows 7 in a full screen and the mouse would happily roll out of the Windows VM and into the Mac host and back with no user intervention except a click on the return journey to enable the Windows mouse.
This seems to have changed. I now have to CTRL-ALT to move the mouse out of the Windows full-screen guest and into the host. The "Mouse pointer sticks at window edges" setting has no affect, at least in full screen mode, and, as far as I can see, nothing in the VM configuration has changed.
Anyone else notice this and have a magic solution for it?
I would much rather it worked as it did before the upgrade as I constantly move between the guest and host while working.
Before this update I could use Windows 7 in a full screen and the mouse would happily roll out of the Windows VM and into the Mac host and back with no user intervention except a click on the return journey to enable the Windows mouse.
This seems to have changed. I now have to CTRL-ALT to move the mouse out of the Windows full-screen guest and into the host. The "Mouse pointer sticks at window edges" setting has no affect, at least in full screen mode, and, as far as I can see, nothing in the VM configuration has changed.
Anyone else notice this and have a magic solution for it?
I would much rather it worked as it did before the upgrade as I constantly move between the guest and host while working.