Mouse issue - Seeing two Cursor Pointers - Appear when Panning

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by lightspeedbiker, Apr 9, 2019.

1. lightspeedbiker

lightspeedbiker Bit poster

SOLVED -- seeing two cursors when I click and hold the left mouse button in my Windows 7 VM.

This is done to enter the "Panning Mode" and move or reposition an object. All other operations with the mouse
    are fine, no issues. Only the entering the drag and drop mode, holding down the left mouse shows a problem

Im using the latest Mojave 10.14.4 macOS with a Windows 7 VM updated to latest on Parallels Desktop 14 with latest updates

In the Windows 7 VM my application has a common "pan" feature. The panning mode, allows one to drag a object, then
    release the held left mouse to "drop object in new location. A common operation.

Ive tried two different brands of mice, both have macOS driver support. Both exhibited the exact same behavior two
    cursors appear entering Panning mode. One mouse is a Razer Mamba Tournament Edition 1.85.2 with macOS driver support

Link to driver for macOS Mojave
    http://drivers.razersupport.com//in..._a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=2940&nav=0,239

Sequence to cause two cursors separated by an inch of so. This occurs in Window7 VM
    Left click and hold for 1 sec brings up two cursors, the two cursors are offset by an inch. If one then moves the active
    cursor of the two to align over the other cursor and left click, two become one cursor and change into a "HAND" cursor
    indication Panning Mode has been entered.... Yes it does pan the object as expected. But the cursor has jump to
    a random location making it impossible to pan consistently

Any clue on how to trouble shoot this? I've reinstalled the latest mouse driver, strange behavior continues

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  2. lightspeedbiker

lightspeedbiker Bit poster

I solved the problem. The strange appearance of two cursors was a caused by a program installed
    on macOS called

"Pop Clip". This app provides copy paste support.

I updated the app Pop Clip to the latest version, and now the mouse is working as it should on Windows 7 VM.
    No issues with mouse in the VM.
    CLOSED

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019