Hello,
I'm using Parallels build 5602 on a macbook. I want to use ubuntu Hardy Heron guest. Since i've installed parallels tools I cant use the second mouse button. It's very odd because when I use (in xorg) the driver "mouse" I have the two buttons and the scrolling but an invisible pointer and when I use "prlmouse" driver I have a visible pointer but only one button and no scroling...
I already tried the options "Emulate3Buttons", "ZAxis..." with no sucess...
Can someone help me?
Thx
AdP
I'm using Parallels build 5602 on a macbook. I want to use ubuntu Hardy Heron guest. Since i've installed parallels tools I cant use the second mouse button. It's very odd because when I use (in xorg) the driver "mouse" I have the two buttons and the scrolling but an invisible pointer and when I use "prlmouse" driver I have a visible pointer but only one button and no scroling...
I already tried the options "Emulate3Buttons", "ZAxis..." with no sucess...
Can someone help me?
Thx
AdP