Harold Russell
Bit poster
I have just installed Parallels Desktop 10.1.2 and Windows 8.1 on my iMac running OS X 10.9.5. My computer is about 6 months old, and I am using the Apple Magic Mouse. I have not yet installed any Windows programs.
As soon as the Windows desktop appears, the mouse becomes hyper-sensitive, careening across the desktop at the slightest touch. It was quite an undertaking to generate a report, as requested, but I did succeed, and the report number is 55935340. After the report was generated, mouse behavior became normal until I clicked on the Start menu to check the Windows version, at which time the tracking speed once again went off the charts.
Also, most of the time, I am not able to move the cursor beyond the edge of the Windows desktop (which does not fill the entire monitor - I selected a Windows 7 experience). Occasionally, for unknown reasons, I am able to succeed at moving it past the edge, at which time I can Quit Windows.
Finally, the directions for generating a report told me to choose 'Computer' from the Start menu, but on my system the menu choice is labelled 'This PC'.
As soon as the Windows desktop appears, the mouse becomes hyper-sensitive, careening across the desktop at the slightest touch. It was quite an undertaking to generate a report, as requested, but I did succeed, and the report number is 55935340. After the report was generated, mouse behavior became normal until I clicked on the Start menu to check the Windows version, at which time the tracking speed once again went off the charts.
Also, most of the time, I am not able to move the cursor beyond the edge of the Windows desktop (which does not fill the entire monitor - I selected a Windows 7 experience). Occasionally, for unknown reasons, I am able to succeed at moving it past the edge, at which time I can Quit Windows.
Finally, the directions for generating a report told me to choose 'Computer' from the Start menu, but on my system the menu choice is labelled 'This PC'.