one question I have is that in the native Mac OS I am using the Macbook Pro 15" (2.4Ghz Intel Duo 2) screen along side the Apple cinema HD 23" as a multiple screen arrangement.
I am not able to do this with the guest windows XP. Not a major problem really, as I can see whatever is in the Mac OS on the 15" screen which is excellent when switching between OS's, however would be good to be able to use multiple screens in XP as well.
advice again is greatly appreciated.
I am not able to do this with the guest windows XP. Not a major problem really, as I can see whatever is in the Mac OS on the 15" screen which is excellent when switching between OS's, however would be good to be able to use multiple screens in XP as well.
advice again is greatly appreciated.