I just installed Parallels yesterday with Windows XP under my own logon screen name. I'm trying to share this program with the other users on this iMac--I am the Administrator account. There are about 5 other people who use this same iMac with different logon screen names. As far as I can tell everything works fine under my logon screen name.
When I went into another logon account screen name on this same iMac I tried opening up Parallels (thinking that Windows XP would come up like it had under my own screen name). Instead it came up with the setup screen and wanted me to start to install Windows XP all over again.
I'm just trying to understand if I need to setup each screen name as I had under my own screen name--by inserting the Windows XP pro disk (with service pack 3) each time and re-installing the operating system?
Or
Is this where the Transporter comes in?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
When I went into another logon account screen name on this same iMac I tried opening up Parallels (thinking that Windows XP would come up like it had under my own screen name). Instead it came up with the setup screen and wanted me to start to install Windows XP all over again.
I'm just trying to understand if I need to setup each screen name as I had under my own screen name--by inserting the Windows XP pro disk (with service pack 3) each time and re-installing the operating system?
Or
Is this where the Transporter comes in?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.