David MC Member Aug 18, 2020 #1 currently there is no multi-monitor support when the Guest OS is macOS. Can you please implement this?
currently there is no multi-monitor support when the Guest OS is macOS. Can you please implement this?
I IanT6 Bit poster Aug 24, 2020 #2 Will there ever be support for full screen on more than one monitor with a Mac OS Guest like there is when running a Windows or Linux guest?
Will there ever be support for full screen on more than one monitor with a Mac OS Guest like there is when running a Windows or Linux guest?
L Leni Neto Bit poster Feb 20, 2022 #3 I second that. It's been two years and no replies. Are there any plans to offer multi monitor support on macOS guests?
I second that. It's been two years and no replies. Are there any plans to offer multi monitor support on macOS guests?
David MC Member Feb 20, 2022 #4 I've been a loyal user or PD for many, many years, with multiple licenses. I would dearly love to see this implemented. Thanks.
I've been a loyal user or PD for many, many years, with multiple licenses. I would dearly love to see this implemented. Thanks.
L LarryW6 Bit poster Apr 14, 2026 #5 Still in 2026 this appears to offer NO SUPPORT! Please tell me I am wrong. This is a critical feature.
Still in 2026 this appears to offer NO SUPPORT! Please tell me I am wrong. This is a critical feature.