Jerry Smelgus
Bit poster
1) I cant start Parallels. When i try to, it gives me an error saying:
"Virtual machine cannot be started because of the following problem:
Parallels Desktop is unable to access the virtual hard disk image file /Users/mddharma/Documents/Parallels/Microsoft Windows XP 2/winxp.hdd. The file is used by other application."
I dont know what it means by this, as I have no other program that could read that file type. I have tried making a new VM, but it gives me the same error.
2) Less of a problem, but stil one: I cant check for updates. It says its a registered copy under "Activate Product" but then the user Name area just has ---. If i could, i would try reactivating it, but dont know the key.
Thanks!
"Virtual machine cannot be started because of the following problem:
Parallels Desktop is unable to access the virtual hard disk image file /Users/mddharma/Documents/Parallels/Microsoft Windows XP 2/winxp.hdd. The file is used by other application."
I dont know what it means by this, as I have no other program that could read that file type. I have tried making a new VM, but it gives me the same error.
2) Less of a problem, but stil one: I cant check for updates. It says its a registered copy under "Activate Product" but then the user Name area just has ---. If i could, i would try reactivating it, but dont know the key.
Thanks!