Hey
I have just updated to P9 and now I can not see my Mac folders from within XP and vice versa.
Any ideas?
When I clicked on iMac in Finder I used to see a C drive. That is no longer there either.
Thanks
I am just trying to update Parallels Tools to see if that fixes it
In the virtual machine settings it says share all folders etc, so nothing had changed there (options, Sharing, All Disks)
I have just updated to P9 and now I can not see my Mac folders from within XP and vice versa.
Any ideas?
When I clicked on iMac in Finder I used to see a C drive. That is no longer there either.
Thanks
I am just trying to update Parallels Tools to see if that fixes it
In the virtual machine settings it says share all folders etc, so nothing had changed there (options, Sharing, All Disks)