Installation of parallels went fine, but when it comes to where I install Windows 7 as part of the VM setup, parallels doesn't recognize that my disk is in the drive. It pops up a message that says:
"The CD/DVD disc is not yet ready. Make sure that the installation disc is inserted into your Mac's CD/DVD drive and this drive is not used by another virtual machine".
Please see attachment for actual screenshot.
I haven't had any problems with my CD drive and I just used it to install Snow Leopard earlier today.
I have an Intel Mac Pro running Snow Leopard 10.6.2. All software updates are current. My copy of Windows 7 is brand new (just purchased today) and I tried using both the 32-bit and the 64-bit disks. No luck with either.
Help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
"The CD/DVD disc is not yet ready. Make sure that the installation disc is inserted into your Mac's CD/DVD drive and this drive is not used by another virtual machine".
Please see attachment for actual screenshot.
I haven't had any problems with my CD drive and I just used it to install Snow Leopard earlier today.
I have an Intel Mac Pro running Snow Leopard 10.6.2. All software updates are current. My copy of Windows 7 is brand new (just purchased today) and I tried using both the 32-bit and the 64-bit disks. No luck with either.
Help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.