Native support for Dell Wyse ThinOS 9

MarcoH10

Bit poster
Parallels RAS already has native support for Wyse ThinOS 8. As ThinOS 8 is End of Life and ThinOS 9 is available for a few years, we request native support for ThinOS 9. I have about 1000 potential seats I can't supply with Parallels RAS, because they rely on Dell Wyse ThinOS 9 devices.
Parallels need to get in touch with Dell, and ask about how to port their already existing Linux client over to the Dell Wyse ThinOS.
 
Parallels RAS already has native support for Wyse ThinOS 8. As ThinOS 8 is End of Life and ThinOS 9 is available for a few years, we request native support for ThinOS 9. I have about 1000 potential seats I can't supply with Parallels RAS, because they rely on Dell Wyse ThinOS 9 devices.
Parallels need to get in touch with Dell, and ask about how to port their already existing Linux client over to the Dell Wyse ThinOS.
HI Marco - Parallels is already in ongoing contact with Dell in this matter.
 
I understand your question Marco, but to be clear for those others reading this, Parallels RAS already supports Dell ThinOS 9 versions. Connection from ThinOS itself is made using the RDP client into Parallels RAS and we have customers using this today.
 
Back
Top