Need a help with the graphics of the game

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by GiB2, Aug 16, 2021.

?

How to fix the graphics in the game?

1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. GiB2

GiB2 Bit poster

Hello! Could you help me with the graphics of the game? Name of the game: "Genshin Impact". When I play this game I have strange colored flickers (If I remove "glow" in the game, these colored spots will still be there). And there is a pixel circle or "outline" around a character. You can see examples on screenshots. I don't know what to do. I saw a solution to a similar problem with other games, here it is: "You should paste the following text in the "Boot flags" field in the settings: "video.untrimmed_dynamic_cbuffers=1". I tried and it didn't help. I set right settings (Enable nested virtualization and auto settings in "CPU and Memory") in "Parallels Desktop" and it didn't help. I tried to change game setting but even this didn't help. I would be very grateful if you help me with this problem.
    My computer: iMac (21.5 - inch, Late 2013) Processor: 2,9 GHz quad-core processor Intel Core i5; Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 1 GB
    (I have the latest update)
    "Parallels Desktop" version: 16.5.0
    IMG_1401.jpg IMG_1402.jpg IMG_1403.jpg IMG_1404.jpg

2. jiaxuz

jiaxuz Bit poster

Me having the exact same problem in 2023, one of the most regretted things I did this year is to purchase Parallels Desktop.

3. PongN

PongN Bit poster

I also have the same problem just like this vdo