stevek1977
Bit poster
But here's the tricky part - I have a VPN that doesn't allow access to anything on my local network. The VPN forces all traffic out of it's own gateway. So even though the guest machine gets a static IP address on my local network, I cannot access it due to the VPN restrictions.
Does Parallels provide some kind of fancy networking where I can ssh into the guest machine even though I cannot access it on it's networked IP address?
Maybe some way to ssh into localhost on a specific port that gets redirect through the networking stack so the vpn I am using isn't in the way?
Thanks for your time.
Does Parallels provide some kind of fancy networking where I can ssh into the guest machine even though I cannot access it on it's networked IP address?
Maybe some way to ssh into localhost on a specific port that gets redirect through the networking stack so the vpn I am using isn't in the way?
Thanks for your time.