Hello Parallels,
I've had a license key on my account for over three years. I have used it extensively and daily (it's a godsend to be able to virtualize Linux and Windows on my Mac in this manner). I added a second license key on my account (for efficiency's sake) a little more than a year ago for my wife. She doesn't use it or want it any longer. I want to cancel that one license key without losing my original key. If I cannot keep my original license key because of an unnecessary issue that should not exist in 2024, it is going to be prohibitive for me to keeping my parallels account. I will not do what you have suggested in your previous posts, and the reason is I do not appreciate that when I put a second license key on my account I was unknowingly trapping myself (without being informed by you) to cancelling all of my license keys if I wanted to get rid of one of them.
So, I want the people at Parallels to know, when my renewal date in December comes around, I hope you have figured out a way to let me cancel one of my two license keys on my account. I want very much to keep using Parallels, but I'm disappointed that this hasn't been dealt with by this point. I've read multiple posts about it, clients asking for it, for years. Please, if you're not going to give me the power to control my license keys that I bought in a single account then do the decent thing and only allow one license key per account. Thank you.
I've had a license key on my account for over three years. I have used it extensively and daily (it's a godsend to be able to virtualize Linux and Windows on my Mac in this manner). I added a second license key on my account (for efficiency's sake) a little more than a year ago for my wife. She doesn't use it or want it any longer. I want to cancel that one license key without losing my original key. If I cannot keep my original license key because of an unnecessary issue that should not exist in 2024, it is going to be prohibitive for me to keeping my parallels account. I will not do what you have suggested in your previous posts, and the reason is I do not appreciate that when I put a second license key on my account I was unknowingly trapping myself (without being informed by you) to cancelling all of my license keys if I wanted to get rid of one of them.
So, I want the people at Parallels to know, when my renewal date in December comes around, I hope you have figured out a way to let me cancel one of my two license keys on my account. I want very much to keep using Parallels, but I'm disappointed that this hasn't been dealt with by this point. I've read multiple posts about it, clients asking for it, for years. Please, if you're not going to give me the power to control my license keys that I bought in a single account then do the decent thing and only allow one license key per account. Thank you.