Need to Cancel, Can't Log In, Customer Service Is IMPOSSIBLE to get a hold off

Can you please help me cancel my subscription that is tied to an email account I no longer have access to (the g-suite email has been cancelled and in accessible for months) Everytime I try to log into my parallels account it says it doesn't recognize my browser and says it sent a security code via email but I cannot access this email any more.

I tried calling customer service but it doesn't connect unless I have a ticket # and disconnects me when I press option #2.

I need help please.
 
Can you please help me cancel my subscription that is tied to an email account I no longer have access to (the g-suite email has been cancelled and in accessible for months) Everytime I try to log into my parallels account it says it doesn't recognize my browser and says it sent a security code via email but I cannot access this email any more.

I tried calling customer service but it doesn't connect unless I have a ticket # and disconnects me when I press option #2.

I need help please.
Hello @WillC10
We have created a support ticket to assist you.
Please check your emails.
Regards,
 
Back
Top