Need to move license for parallels desktop 10 to new mac

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by ppobozy, Aug 7, 2017.

1. KenWong

KenWong Bit poster

Hi Support,
    I have the same issue with my PD11 regarding licenses have been reached the limit as I have newly purchased and trying to activate the license on my new MacBook Pro computer.

2. Hello, please let us know if you have any additional questions.

3. ariasalvaro

ariasalvaro Bit poster

Hi Maria! The question remains to be the same...

I have a Parallels 10 which was installed in a MacBook Air. Such laptop was reimaged, then no access to move or change in any way the license. Now, I need to install such license in another MacBook and then apply a license upgrade that a friend bought some days ago and I will use it, not him. However, I can't activate Parallels 10 because it says that license is already in use. Can you help me please?​

Then, you Support (Ajith) told me:

We are unable to find Parallels Desktop 10 purchased or registered with this email address. We request you to reply to this post from the account in which the key is registered so we can reset the key.​

Then I've said:

I've updated my profile to use the former email address that could have been used for the registered account. Thank you for your attention to this request.​

Current status: I have no way to move the license as the former MacBook was reimaged and I need to install my license in a different MacBook. Thank you!

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have checked with the email "ari***@live.com" but unable to find any key purchased or registered. Do you have the activation key?

5. ariasalvaro

ariasalvaro Bit poster

Hi, Ajith

Yes, I have it: J****3-W****F-J***85-T9***Q-K****M

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2020
  6. Hi, we've reset your license key, please check the issue.