I am a new MAC user, awesome machine. I need to run some windows apps so I got Parallels.
I botched the installation of two virtual machines:
I have two virtual machines, neither of which has a completed XP installation as I used some old disc then couldn't find the activation code. DUH I have a new XP disc arriving by mail today. I am trying to uninstall the two messed up machines as the manual suggests but the 'remove' item on the menu isn't active. I would like to uninstall everything and start over with my new disc.
How and in what order?
Thanks to any who can help.
Joe
I botched the installation of two virtual machines:
I have two virtual machines, neither of which has a completed XP installation as I used some old disc then couldn't find the activation code. DUH I have a new XP disc arriving by mail today. I am trying to uninstall the two messed up machines as the manual suggests but the 'remove' item on the menu isn't active. I would like to uninstall everything and start over with my new disc.
How and in what order?
Thanks to any who can help.
Joe