Network problems!??

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Tomas Holmgren, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Tomas Holmgren

Tomas Holmgren Bit poster

Hi!

My wireless works just fine in parallels, but I really need to get into a network by cable, because that network doesn't have any wireless connection. Entering network with cable from mac os is no problem, but as soon as I use parallels it dies. And the devices I'm trying to reach are only operable thru windows(really stupid) Please someone help me!

Best Regards Tomas

2. Purplish

Purplish Forum Maven

With your VM running, look for the Parallels Menu at the top of the screen. Click Devices/Network Adapter 1/ Select en0: Ethernet Adapter. There should be a checkmark next to it.

3. apmac

apmac Bit poster

My Parallels Windows to MacBook networking is fine - - drag and drop. Windows can find files on Apple thru Network. I probably messed up Parallel's Apple Express internet connection - now I have no internet / email in Windows - when trying to set-up Windows to print (USBcable) . (USB finds hardware but still can't print) HELP. I need to get Windows back online. What am I doing wrong? Network Adapter Emulation has Bridged Ethernet w/ en:1 Airport/Wireless Adapter. Mac has File Sharing on. Apple prints fine and is online just fine via Airport Express wireless.