Hi,
I use a MBP with 10.14.15 and Parallels 13. I have a W8.1 and W10 VM.
I just installed a new app in W10 but instead of using the app icon on the desktop shortcut I have a Safari icon. I have the previous version of the same app on W10 which has the correct app icon.
When I installed the same app in W8.1 the app icon shows correctly on the desktop.
I tried creating a new shortcut but it also shows up on the Mac desktop what I don't want. The change icon in the shortcut properties are greyed out, thus, I can't change the icon manually.
I also uninstalled and reinstalled the app but got the Safari icon again.
Any idea how I can correct the icon on the desktop?
Thanks
Gerd
I use a MBP with 10.14.15 and Parallels 13. I have a W8.1 and W10 VM.
I just installed a new app in W10 but instead of using the app icon on the desktop shortcut I have a Safari icon. I have the previous version of the same app on W10 which has the correct app icon.
When I installed the same app in W8.1 the app icon shows correctly on the desktop.
I tried creating a new shortcut but it also shows up on the Mac desktop what I don't want. The change icon in the shortcut properties are greyed out, thus, I can't change the icon manually.
I also uninstalled and reinstalled the app but got the Safari icon again.
Any idea how I can correct the icon on the desktop?
Thanks
Gerd