R RogerZ3 Bit poster Oct 5, 2021 #1 I bought a new iMac and it does not have a CD slot. When I enter my Product Key, it says that is already being used. Suggestions?
I bought a new iMac and it does not have a CD slot. When I enter my Product Key, it says that is already being used. Suggestions?
Maria@Parallels Problem solver Oct 6, 2021 #2 RogerZ3 said: I bought a new iMac and it does not have a CD slot. When I enter my Product Key, it says that is already being used. Suggestions? Click to expand... Hello, could you share your license key and your current Parallels Account email address please?
RogerZ3 said: I bought a new iMac and it does not have a CD slot. When I enter my Product Key, it says that is already being used. Suggestions? Click to expand... Hello, could you share your license key and your current Parallels Account email address please?