kevinaperryjr@yahoo.com
Bit poster
Dear Friends:
I am brand new to Mac and to Paralells. I bought my Mac Pro about 3 months ago, and recently installed Windows via Boot Camp. The program was great except for the fact that I had to shut down and boot up each time that i wished to switch operating systems...
So last week I purchased Parallels and installed it. Everything seemed to go great...except for the fact that Parallels installed another version of Windows on my Mac and also made it so that the Windows installed via Boot Camp can be accessed without shutting down and re-booting.
So now I have (2) Windows platforms running on my Mac. My first dilemma is figuring out which platform would be best. From what I have read, Boot Camp combined with Parallels is best. If so, my second dilemma would be how do I delete the second Windows platform that Parallels installed during the Parallels installation?
Your help is genuinely appreciated...
Thanx
Kevin
I am brand new to Mac and to Paralells. I bought my Mac Pro about 3 months ago, and recently installed Windows via Boot Camp. The program was great except for the fact that I had to shut down and boot up each time that i wished to switch operating systems...
So last week I purchased Parallels and installed it. Everything seemed to go great...except for the fact that Parallels installed another version of Windows on my Mac and also made it so that the Windows installed via Boot Camp can be accessed without shutting down and re-booting.
So now I have (2) Windows platforms running on my Mac. My first dilemma is figuring out which platform would be best. From what I have read, Boot Camp combined with Parallels is best. If so, my second dilemma would be how do I delete the second Windows platform that Parallels installed during the Parallels installation?
Your help is genuinely appreciated...
Thanx
Kevin