New to parallels for MAC - connect to the network

paulineb

Bit poster
Hi, I am new to Macs and Parallels. I have installed Parallels and Vista. That has all installed OK. I wanted to be able to access the network via Parallels. When I look for available networks, I can't see any and it says there are no networks available even though my MAC is wirelessly connected to sky.

Has anybody got any suggestions please
 
Hi, I am new to Macs and Parallels. I have installed Parallels and Vista. That has all installed OK. I wanted to be able to access the network via Parallels. When I look for available networks, I can't see any and it says there are no networks available even though my MAC is wirelessly connected to sky.

Has anybody got any suggestions please

Have you installed the Parallels Tools?

There should be a hint in the status bar about it, but it is hard to notice.. Click menu of Parallels Desktop "Virtual Machine" and choose "Install Parallels Tools" while VM is running. Please read carefully the message, you may need to manually start the installation of Tools if Autorun is disabled in Windows for some reason
 
Back
Top