Community,
I'm new to Parallels and I just loaded it on my Mac. I'm using Vista Business as my Windows OS. With the initial setup, I acknowledge expandable disk space, but I'm getting an error message stating I'm running low on disk space. I check and the image drive is at 32GB expandable, yet I'm still getting this error. What do I do to take advantage of the 160GB of space I have available? I can't load software any longer because of this problem. Your help is greatly appreciated.
CharlesW
I'm new to Parallels and I just loaded it on my Mac. I'm using Vista Business as my Windows OS. With the initial setup, I acknowledge expandable disk space, but I'm getting an error message stating I'm running low on disk space. I check and the image drive is at 32GB expandable, yet I'm still getting this error. What do I do to take advantage of the 160GB of space I have available? I can't load software any longer because of this problem. Your help is greatly appreciated.
CharlesW