Folks,
I'm a bloody newbie in virtualization land and am trying to install fedora 5 under parallels workstation 2.1 on winxp.
After I got to select the keyboard, the fedore inst session tells me that:
"The partition table on device hda was unreadable. To create new partitions it must be initialized, causing the loss of ALL DATA on this drive."
This was too scary for me to let it continue!
Is it gonna wipe my harddrive or is it talking about that 'Fedora.hdd' thingy I told it to use as hard disk 1.
thx a gazillion,
H.
I'm a bloody newbie in virtualization land and am trying to install fedora 5 under parallels workstation 2.1 on winxp.
After I got to select the keyboard, the fedore inst session tells me that:
"The partition table on device hda was unreadable. To create new partitions it must be initialized, causing the loss of ALL DATA on this drive."
This was too scary for me to let it continue!
Is it gonna wipe my harddrive or is it talking about that 'Fedora.hdd' thingy I told it to use as hard disk 1.
thx a gazillion,
H.