Nintendo Switch Pro Controller not working with Windows

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by Vikmin4, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Vikmin4

Vikmin4 Bit poster

Okay, so basically the issue is that when I use my pro controller, rather than registering as a Windows Bluetooth device, it registers as a Mac one. This means that it controls the cursor and can't do anything else. In Bootcamp, it works fine when I'm playing a game, but in Parallels, it doesn't work the same. Any help is appreciated!

2. Vikmin4

Vikmin4 Bit poster

Okay, I think I have a bit more information now. It seems the issue is that I can't use Bluetooth in any way on windows. So how do I use the Bluetooth in Windows is the new question.

3. fevereiro

fevereiro Bit poster

Don't know if any of you are successfully using this same setup, but here's what I've got and am trying to do. I enabled Bluetooth sharing between the Mac OS and Windows, and I was able to sync my Nintendo Switch Pro controller with Windows 10 under Bluetooth settings. However, I can't get Steam to find the controller via Bluetooth. I have to use a wired USB connection. Any advice, so I can use the Switch Pro controller wirelessly in Steam on the Windows side of things?