No activation key sent after purchase of v.11 Standard

SkoogE

Bit poster
I upgraded from v.10 to v.11 Standard yesterday but as of 24 hours later, no activation key has been emailed to me. There is a pending charge on my AMEX card but it appears the transaction didn't complete as v.11 does not show up under my account but I can still see v.9 and v.10 there. How can I get this resolved? Currently using a trial version of v.11.
 
I upgraded from v.10 to v.11 Standard yesterday but as of 24 hours later, no activation key has been emailed to me. There is a pending charge on my AMEX card but it appears the transaction didn't complete as v.11 does not show up under my account but I can still see v.9 and v.10 there. How can I get this resolved? Currently using a trial version of v.11.
Hi, we've found your order.We've sent you this key in private message. Please check your inbox and let us know if you have any additional questions.
 
Back
Top