No coupon code entry box on the purchase webpage

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by TamasK1, Feb 24, 2024.

1. TamasK1

TamasK1 Bit poster

Hi!
    I've recently received a 25% off coupon code from Parallels because I filled in a questionnaire. I've also found the knowledge base article describing how to apply the code at the online store, on the "Your cart" page. However, in reality there is no such checkbox and entry box to apply the code anywhere on the page. I've checked it for multiple products and payment models and it just does not exist (I wanted to buy the Parallels Desktop 19 standard edition in the yearly subscription model).
    Is there some hidden page somewhere where I could use it, or did i misunderstand something?

2. Ashley Chumun

Ashley Chumun Staff Member

Hello @TamasK1
    Thank you for your feedback.
    Due to the ongoing promotion (15% 0ff) on our website, you won't be able to apply the 25% Off coupon code until the current promotion is over.
    However, as you are interested in Parallels Desktop 19 standard edition in the yearly subscription model, kindly use the link below for purchase:
    https://buy.parallels.com/329/purl-pd19f-std1y
    The above link shall allow you to apply your 25% off coupon code.
    Thank you!

3. TamasK1

TamasK1 Bit poster

Hi Ashley,
    Thanks for the help, and for the information! I've managed to apply my coupon code and buy the license using the link you provided. Problem solved :)
    Best regards,
    Tamas

Ashley Chumun likes this.