I'm having an issue with Parallels 8 for mac. I just recently performed an upgrade to my macbook pro, took out the optical an installed an SSD and had to reinstall everything allover again. A lot of information i migrated over and a lot I had to reinstall.
I went ahead and went through the normal installation steps and all was ok until I started getting this "No Free Memory For XSDT" message upon boot up of windows 7.
This is not the first time I've gotten this meesage and I do know how to fix it, that not my issue.
My issue is that when I go to configure > general >hardware to put kernel.waet.enable=0 in the boot flag box but i cant get rid of this message:
"Some of the settings on this page cannot be changed until the virtual machine is shut down".... I have tried everything.....
Did I migrate something over I shouldn't have?
Does it have to do with my optical?
Please help????
I went ahead and went through the normal installation steps and all was ok until I started getting this "No Free Memory For XSDT" message upon boot up of windows 7.
This is not the first time I've gotten this meesage and I do know how to fix it, that not my issue.
My issue is that when I go to configure > general >hardware to put kernel.waet.enable=0 in the boot flag box but i cant get rid of this message:
"Some of the settings on this page cannot be changed until the virtual machine is shut down".... I have tried everything.....
Did I migrate something over I shouldn't have?
Does it have to do with my optical?
Please help????