No Hard Drive Seen For Parallels Boot-Up

BobDiaz

Bit poster
OK, Im running an iMAC 2.4 GHz Dual Core with 4GB 667 MHz DDR SDR2 SD RAM and I have a 500 GB Hard Drive in my Apple iMAC.

Hardware Overview:
Model Name: iMac
Model Identifier: iMac7,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 4 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Bus Speed: 800 MHz
Boot ROM Version: IM71.007A.B03
SMC Version (system): 1.20f4

System Software Overview:
System Version: Mac OS X 10.5.8 (9L31a)
Kernel Version: Darwin 9.8.0
Boot Volume: Macintosh HD
Boot Mode: Normal

All of this worked great under Parallels 3, but as you all know, when I upgrade to the new Apple OS, Parallels 3 won't work.

So I upgrade to Parallels 4, go through the process and at Windows XP (Home) Boot-Up the hard drive from Boot Camp does NOT appear. Next I try to run Parallels transporter, but the disk image comes back as invalid. At this point, I'd be happy to just re-format all of the 32GB Windows Boot Camp Partition, BUT the Hard Drive is not seen by Parallels.

Now the funny thing about all of this, is that before starting Parallels, I can read the Boot Camp Hard Drive.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have no idea how to fix this mess....


Bob Diaz
 

Attachments

  • Parallels.png
    Parallels.png
    422.2 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top