No internet connection on Parallel's side

GuillermoL

Bit poster
Hey there,

I've just set up my machine and everything seems to be ok. I have internet on Mac side, but not on Parallels side with explorer.

I've read the manual and have set up a "shared" connection, but no luck.

Can anybody help?

Thanks

Bill
 
Hi,

please

1) Make sure that Parallels Tools are installed

2) Switch to the Shared Networking mode.

If this doesn't help, click Start -> Run and execute cmd.exe. Type in the appeared window command "ipconfig /all". Then, without closing the window, click Parallels Destkop menu "Help"->"Report a Problem", send a problem report (it is not necessary to provide description) and post here the report ID.
 
Update

I just paid the $29 and had it fixed.

Is there no customer support when you first buy the product? I was a little surprised about that.

Anyhow, working now and happy..

;-)
 
Back
Top