Hi
I created my VM (Vista Ultimate) from my local PC via Parallels Transporter. At step 4 I got the message to go on with manual installation. After starting the VM, there is only my Harddisk an a FD (on my original PC there is no FD), but the DVD is missing. In the hardwaremanager the PCI and the CD/DVD is marked with a ?
I connected the prl-tools-win.iso at Devices -> CD/DVD Rom -> Connect image. But I cannot see it in the VM.
So I cannot install the Parallels Tools. How can I solve this problem?
Thanks you for help!!
I created my VM (Vista Ultimate) from my local PC via Parallels Transporter. At step 4 I got the message to go on with manual installation. After starting the VM, there is only my Harddisk an a FD (on my original PC there is no FD), but the DVD is missing. In the hardwaremanager the PCI and the CD/DVD is marked with a ?
I connected the prl-tools-win.iso at Devices -> CD/DVD Rom -> Connect image. But I cannot see it in the VM.
So I cannot install the Parallels Tools. How can I solve this problem?
Thanks you for help!!