Jean-LouisB
Bit poster
Upgrade of Parallel Desktop from version 3 to version 4 doesn't work.
When I try to convert the Virtual Machine (with the automatic converter include in parallel desktop) I have the message shown in 'Message erreur.png'. (I translate it into English : Not possible to convert virtual hard disk to the new format Image file of virtual hard disk is corrupted or locked).
I do not understand why. This file work fine Version 3 of Parallel Desktop.
After some search, I found that the authorisations of the file winxp.hdd changed between before installation and after installation (See before After.png file).
* Before upgrade the file winxp.hdd has the autorisation -rw-r--r--, and after it is drwxr-xr-x@
Does someone knows the solution of this problem ?????
Sorry for my bad english
When I try to convert the Virtual Machine (with the automatic converter include in parallel desktop) I have the message shown in 'Message erreur.png'. (I translate it into English : Not possible to convert virtual hard disk to the new format Image file of virtual hard disk is corrupted or locked).
I do not understand why. This file work fine Version 3 of Parallel Desktop.
After some search, I found that the authorisations of the file winxp.hdd changed between before installation and after installation (See before After.png file).
* Before upgrade the file winxp.hdd has the autorisation -rw-r--r--, and after it is drwxr-xr-x@
Does someone knows the solution of this problem ?????
Sorry for my bad english