I thought I had everything working and then looked at the readme file to learn more about what is in this release. I found that a lot of functionality just doesn't work. Shared folders, shared applications... I have everything set right but it just doesn't work. The mouse pointer was working well between Windows and the Mac but all of a sudden it stopped.
I hope there are some things that I can tweak, but I'm almost certain that this alpha release needs many fixes before it's even beta quality. But in the meantime, Parallels has my $40 so that will help them make payroll.
If I were the VP of Engineering at Parallels, I would be very embarrassed. If I were the CEO of Parallels, I'd fire the VP of Engineering and the head of QA. It may be time to switch to Fusion...
Mike
I hope there are some things that I can tweak, but I'm almost certain that this alpha release needs many fixes before it's even beta quality. But in the meantime, Parallels has my $40 so that will help them make payroll.
If I were the VP of Engineering at Parallels, I would be very embarrassed. If I were the CEO of Parallels, I'd fire the VP of Engineering and the head of QA. It may be time to switch to Fusion...
Mike