Hello.
I am using the latest version of Parallels RAS.
I'm using RAS Console> Farms> Settings> Notifications> License Events, but license utilization isn't notified to the administrator until it exceeds 90%, which is predefined in the program, and the user has an arbitrary threshold. Cannot be specified.
The system administrator takes great care not to exceed the license.
It is desirable for the system to be able to limit the number of simultaneous connections, including all components such as RDSH, remote PC, VDI, etc.
At the very least, I feel that I need the ability to set arbitrary thresholds for license events so that I can respond quickly when the number of connections increases.
The reason is that Japanese companies, not limited to software licenses, always prepare reports and obtain the approval of some managers when purchasing products. Therefore, it will take a considerable amount of time to purchase additional licenses.
The 90% threshold does not have enough time to purchase a license. I would be happy if I could choose from at least 50%.
I want you to be able to set any threshold instead of the predefined threshold.
I am using the latest version of Parallels RAS.
I'm using RAS Console> Farms> Settings> Notifications> License Events, but license utilization isn't notified to the administrator until it exceeds 90%, which is predefined in the program, and the user has an arbitrary threshold. Cannot be specified.
The system administrator takes great care not to exceed the license.
It is desirable for the system to be able to limit the number of simultaneous connections, including all components such as RDSH, remote PC, VDI, etc.
At the very least, I feel that I need the ability to set arbitrary thresholds for license events so that I can respond quickly when the number of connections increases.
The reason is that Japanese companies, not limited to software licenses, always prepare reports and obtain the approval of some managers when purchasing products. Therefore, it will take a considerable amount of time to purchase additional licenses.
The 90% threshold does not have enough time to purchase a license. I would be happy if I could choose from at least 50%.
I want you to be able to set any threshold instead of the predefined threshold.