Last week my hd died, ive made backups so i have the .pvm file of the previous parallels documents.
Now im trying to open it on another mac but i run in to lots of problems.
1 I copy a 621mb file to my mac, and somehow it turns all of a sudden in to a 2.2mb file!!
2 Somehow i cant mount the pvm file. I get this "Mounter is unable to browse virtual disc" message.
So what can be wrong here?
What can i do to access the files of my previous parallels windows documents folder??
thanks a lot
Now im trying to open it on another mac but i run in to lots of problems.
1 I copy a 621mb file to my mac, and somehow it turns all of a sudden in to a 2.2mb file!!
2 Somehow i cant mount the pvm file. I get this "Mounter is unable to browse virtual disc" message.
So what can be wrong here?
What can i do to access the files of my previous parallels windows documents folder??
thanks a lot