Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hello, you can try to click on "open with" and make your application as default.Good Morning,
Is it possible to let the MacBook open Teams on MacOS when clicking on a meeting link in the Windows VM? I don't want to do that for all internet URL's but only for Teams meetings.
You didn't find Teams for Mac on the Windows side?I did that but i can only select Teams on Windows but i want it to open Teams on Mac.
funnily enough I have the opposite problem: I'm trying to workout how to STOP Teams in Windows, under Parallels, opening up the Teams for Mac OS app.
e.g. when I click on a meeting and try to join, it starts the Mac OS Teams app. I can't see anywhere in the Parallels Configuration or Settings to change this.
This suggests that there IS an option somewhere to configure how to handle Teams actions.
I suspect that the fix to your problem will be the same place to fix my problem.
Appreciate any pointers.
I have this opposite issue as well. Did you ever get an answer? I work in Windows but target my hyperlinks to open in Chrome on the Mac because using Parallels significantly reduces my internet speed on the Windows side. But I want Teams to open on Windows because it won't authenticate me on the Mac side. Any ideas?funnily enough I have the opposite problem: I'm trying to workout how to STOP Teams in Windows, under Parallels, opening up the Teams for Mac OS app.
e.g. when I click on a meeting and try to join, it starts the Mac OS Teams app. I can't see anywhere in the Parallels Configuration or Settings to change this.
This suggests that there IS an option somewhere to configure how to handle Teams actions.
I suspect that the fix to your problem will be the same place to fix my problem.
Appreciate any pointers.