A Abadi Bit poster Mar 8, 2024 #1 I suggest to let us to open outer vm image on local or remote disc directly without adding it to Parallels menu
I suggest to let us to open outer vm image on local or remote disc directly without adding it to Parallels menu
Mikhail Ushakov Problem solver Apr 15, 2024 #2 Abadi said: I suggest to let us to open outer vm image on local or remote disc directly without adding it to Parallels menu Click to expand... hey @Abadi , You can double-click the .pvm file of the virtual machine stored locally to start it.
Abadi said: I suggest to let us to open outer vm image on local or remote disc directly without adding it to Parallels menu Click to expand... hey @Abadi , You can double-click the .pvm file of the virtual machine stored locally to start it.