AlexanderB17
Bit poster
Good Morning!
This is my first post to a Parallels forum and I have to admit my overall knowledge of Parallels is very limited. So please excuse, if my post below lacks critical or useful information, yet I hope the issue I'm trying to solve is very basic.
Our design team is hoping to run rendering software, which they have successfully done on PCs, now on Macbook Pros, with no luck.
The requirements for Enscape are:
Windows 7 64 Bit or higher Intel i5 CPU or higher NVIDIA or AMD GPU with 2GB VRAM Supports OpenGL 4.3 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660/Quadro K2000 and newer AMD Radeon R9 260/FirePro W5100 and newer 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended) 2 GB Video-RAM (4 GB recommended)
The Macbook Pro has the following specs:
15-inch 2019
macOS 10.14.6
Processor: 2.3 GHz Intel Core i9
Memory: 32 GB 2400 Mhz DDR4
Graphics: Radeon Pro 560x 4GB, Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536MB
Thanks in advance for any advice on how to configure Parallels to make this work.
This is my first post to a Parallels forum and I have to admit my overall knowledge of Parallels is very limited. So please excuse, if my post below lacks critical or useful information, yet I hope the issue I'm trying to solve is very basic.
Our design team is hoping to run rendering software, which they have successfully done on PCs, now on Macbook Pros, with no luck.
The requirements for Enscape are:
Windows 7 64 Bit or higher Intel i5 CPU or higher NVIDIA or AMD GPU with 2GB VRAM Supports OpenGL 4.3 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660/Quadro K2000 and newer AMD Radeon R9 260/FirePro W5100 and newer 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended) 2 GB Video-RAM (4 GB recommended)
The Macbook Pro has the following specs:
15-inch 2019
macOS 10.14.6
Processor: 2.3 GHz Intel Core i9
Memory: 32 GB 2400 Mhz DDR4
Graphics: Radeon Pro 560x 4GB, Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536MB
Thanks in advance for any advice on how to configure Parallels to make this work.