MatthiasE5
Hunter
Hello,
selecting the option "optimize full screen for games" causes mac dock, mac menu, and mac notifications to no be displayed in full screen mode.
I use this mode all the time for regular work because I want to use Windows in Full Screen and do not want the Mac Dock / Mac Menu to show up as it intereferes with / covers the Windows task bar / menu bars etc.
However I would appreciate it if Mac OS notifcations still occured. ((as mac os notifaction, not converted windows notifications if that even exists)).
It would be great if you could implement this, provided it is technically possible.
Thank you.
selecting the option "optimize full screen for games" causes mac dock, mac menu, and mac notifications to no be displayed in full screen mode.
I use this mode all the time for regular work because I want to use Windows in Full Screen and do not want the Mac Dock / Mac Menu to show up as it intereferes with / covers the Windows task bar / menu bars etc.
However I would appreciate it if Mac OS notifcations still occured. ((as mac os notifaction, not converted windows notifications if that even exists)).
It would be great if you could implement this, provided it is technically possible.
Thank you.