Option to use old trackpad gestures for "show desktop gesture"

DavideN1

Bit poster
Hi, this is my last post for today :)

My first Mac had 10.6 installed on it and I really enjoyed the Trackpad gestures, especially these two that are no more part of the OS:

- when swiping down with 3 or 4 fingers I activate "mission control"

- when swiping up with 3 or 4 fingers it shows the desktop

There is a tool that can do that (bettertouchtool), but it is noticeable that it doesn't work with the native Mac OS drivers, it's not comfortable to use.
I know there is the same function when using the thumb and three fingers, but since there is this gesture I don't use the function anymore with the trackpad because especially on smaller trackpads it doesn't work well and it is not comfortable to use.
(I made the shortcut cmd+esc(cmd+f3 works natively), but I would prefer to have my old trackpad gesture back)

Thanks!
 
Back
Top