First I thought OS X 10.8.5 on the VM could not handle being suspended or paused. The problem first appeared when I tried to awaken a suspended 10.8.5 client (I always shut down but a few weeks ago I forgot, so it was suspended). After coming out of suspension, I saw the OS X 10.8.5 login screen, but neither keyboard nor mouse gave any reaction. I also could not shutdown or restart via Parallels, the only thing that worked as a hard 'Stop'. By the way, what does "Reset" mean in the Action menu? I could not find anything about Actions in Parallels Help.
Anyway, I had booted OS X 10.8.5 again and it was working. I switched over to some other work in another VM (Windows), returned and:
Anyway, I had booted OS X 10.8.5 again and it was working. I switched over to some other work in another VM (Windows), returned and:
- Parallels reported the VM was Paused, but I never paused it
- After 'un-pausing' the OS X 10.8.5 VM would not react to keyboard or mouse, or to a ping