I upgraded to El Capitan and Parallels 11 and have windows 7 on boot camp. When the software updated on the windows side, I received an error message and the blue screen of death. I have to to through a windows startup repair and windows tries to repair without success. The message I get is:
A recent driver installation or upgrade may be preventing the system from starting.
Repair Action: System Restore
Result: Completed Successfully. Error Code = 0x0
Once I press the finish button, windows starts and Parallels installs the parallels Tools Installation Agent. At about 24% I get a windows message saying "Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown". I click on the details and the message is as follows:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.17601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information about the problem:
BCCode: a
BCP1: 88FF4009
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 768_1
When I press restart, that is when it reboots and I get the blue screen of death. There is an error code, but I can't stop the screen to read it.
Any help would be appreciated
A recent driver installation or upgrade may be preventing the system from starting.
Repair Action: System Restore
Result: Completed Successfully. Error Code = 0x0
Once I press the finish button, windows starts and Parallels installs the parallels Tools Installation Agent. At about 24% I get a windows message saying "Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown". I click on the details and the message is as follows:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.17601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information about the problem:
BCCode: a
BCP1: 88FF4009
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 768_1
When I press restart, that is when it reboots and I get the blue screen of death. There is an error code, but I can't stop the screen to read it.
Any help would be appreciated