Paul Williams
Bit poster
MacBook 2GHz - 4GB RAM/160GB HDD - OS X 10.6.2
Yes. I know. It takes a long time and I've got a 32GB XP partition converting in 14GB of free space here. But, this has been stuck at the middle of "Stage 2 of 4" for 24 hours now.
The Parallels icon in the dock is still doing its pinwheel thing. And the upgrade window is still cycling the "Take the time to learn about the new features..." messages. So do I wait for this to complete?
Do I remove all my music and video to chivvy this thing along?
What's YOUR story on how long it's taken to convert a Parallels 3 image to 5?
Yes. I know. It takes a long time and I've got a 32GB XP partition converting in 14GB of free space here. But, this has been stuck at the middle of "Stage 2 of 4" for 24 hours now.
The Parallels icon in the dock is still doing its pinwheel thing. And the upgrade window is still cycling the "Take the time to learn about the new features..." messages. So do I wait for this to complete?
Do I remove all my music and video to chivvy this thing along?
What's YOUR story on how long it's taken to convert a Parallels 3 image to 5?