Hello,
I just updated to Parallels 5 from Parallels desktop 4 and while both WinXP VMs updated with absolutely no problems and seem to run just fine, the new WIndows 7 VM, while seemed to update fine, looks like it causes Parallels to use whole 1CPU - I mean it is running prl_app_whatever process at 100% (of one core). I have latest updated OSX10.5.8 and MacBook Pro (older version).
I tried uninstalling Parallels tools and reinstalling them, rebooted the Windows, Mac... Nothing seems to help. Xps are down to may be 10%, btu Win 7 are up to 100% of one core.
Is there solution? There is nothing running in the Win 7, actually there is really nothing installed there, it is my "play" (or development?) system. But I cannot start playing unless I can fix this.
Thanks for any suggestions.
I just updated to Parallels 5 from Parallels desktop 4 and while both WinXP VMs updated with absolutely no problems and seem to run just fine, the new WIndows 7 VM, while seemed to update fine, looks like it causes Parallels to use whole 1CPU - I mean it is running prl_app_whatever process at 100% (of one core). I have latest updated OSX10.5.8 and MacBook Pro (older version).
I tried uninstalling Parallels tools and reinstalling them, rebooted the Windows, Mac... Nothing seems to help. Xps are down to may be 10%, btu Win 7 are up to 100% of one core.
Is there solution? There is nothing running in the Win 7, actually there is really nothing installed there, it is my "play" (or development?) system. But I cannot start playing unless I can fix this.
Thanks for any suggestions.