I have an imac with windows 7 installed and I had parallels 7 but upgraded to parallels a few months ago.
All seemed to work till about 2 weeks ago the pc side of things kept acting up when my daughter who is 13 was on it, she said the computer said something about parallels something needed to be removed and she clicked ok.
Well now I have no sound (on the windows side only) and I ran a bunch of spyware and virus programs trying to see if I had a virus or anything (nothing appeared other than tracking cookies), but I think somehow my parallels was effected or something was removed mainly due to the sound issue and her clicking yes to removing somethig parallels related.
So where or how do I check on the windows side of things to see what was removed?
When i start the mac I still have the parallels windows start up that seems to work ok just the windows side has some new issues and no sound which i can't seem to identify any virus or spyware (spybot, malawayres, superantispyware, avast, housecall all run full updated scans and end clear).
The thing that gets me is her telling me something that said parallels was being removed and she clicked ok ughhhhhhh i wish I knew what happened.
Bill
All seemed to work till about 2 weeks ago the pc side of things kept acting up when my daughter who is 13 was on it, she said the computer said something about parallels something needed to be removed and she clicked ok.
Well now I have no sound (on the windows side only) and I ran a bunch of spyware and virus programs trying to see if I had a virus or anything (nothing appeared other than tracking cookies), but I think somehow my parallels was effected or something was removed mainly due to the sound issue and her clicking yes to removing somethig parallels related.
So where or how do I check on the windows side of things to see what was removed?
When i start the mac I still have the parallels windows start up that seems to work ok just the windows side has some new issues and no sound which i can't seem to identify any virus or spyware (spybot, malawayres, superantispyware, avast, housecall all run full updated scans and end clear).
The thing that gets me is her telling me something that said parallels was being removed and she clicked ok ughhhhhhh i wish I knew what happened.
Bill
Last edited: