Since a couple of weeks Paralels gives suddenly messages that the free HD space left is not sufficient to continue Windows to run.
I started deleting programmes and data from the MAC side. The process continued so now I have nothing left to delete from the MAC side. It is a time bomb now . Since my e-mail system runs on the Windows side (outlook) I expect to stop using my e-mail system when the MAC consumes another bit of my HD space. I had 1.7 GB unused left which was eaten away in a couple of hours.
Does anyone know what goes wrong or what setting I need to change to keep going and one day install MAC programmes again on the MAC side.
One message keeps appearing, the itunes helper (itunes I use on the Windows side) cannot be deleted. Is that the problem??
Greetings from Holland
Arthur van Maurik
since I expect my e-mail system to quite soon, it is on de MAC book windows side, please send a reply also to janevm@accesscable.net.....or answer to this forum my regular e-mail address is: avmc@shaw.ca
I started deleting programmes and data from the MAC side. The process continued so now I have nothing left to delete from the MAC side. It is a time bomb now . Since my e-mail system runs on the Windows side (outlook) I expect to stop using my e-mail system when the MAC consumes another bit of my HD space. I had 1.7 GB unused left which was eaten away in a couple of hours.
Does anyone know what goes wrong or what setting I need to change to keep going and one day install MAC programmes again on the MAC side.
One message keeps appearing, the itunes helper (itunes I use on the Windows side) cannot be deleted. Is that the problem??
Greetings from Holland
Arthur van Maurik
since I expect my e-mail system to quite soon, it is on de MAC book windows side, please send a reply also to janevm@accesscable.net.....or answer to this forum my regular e-mail address is: avmc@shaw.ca
Last edited: