Parallel ToolBox expired

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by robert35, Apr 15, 2020.

1. robert35

robert35 Bit poster

Hello, I am new to the Parallel, and good to have that to run Window in Mac without giving up Mac OS. my problem is after using 3-4 month, the system told me Parallel Toolbox is expired. and need to pay for renew. with toolbox renew, seems the Window 10 is not showing any thing and can not run any Window applications. I have Parallel Desktop License, do I need purchase Toolbox separately?? thanks!

2. robert35

robert35 Bit poster

Apology, Typo in the post: I do not have toolbox re-newed. and Can not use window to run any applications.

3. Hello, Did you get the Parallels Toolbox as a bonus software with your Parallels Desktop License?
    Did you try to reset your Windows VM?

4. robert35

robert35 Bit poster

thanks for the answer, how to check if I have Parallels Toolbox as a bonus? and what you mean to reset Windows VM?

5. robert35

robert35 Bit poster

Hi, I have find the method to reset the Window. Under Actions select reset. the desktop of Window display as normal not blank.
    I did try Restart and Shutdown-Powerup, neither will solve the issue. May I ask, what is 'Reset' really doing?? thanks!

6. Reset looks like a system force restart.
    (without going to the Start menu on the Windows side -> and choosing "Restart")